Email me when Back-In-Stock
* The original spelling, punctuation and word choices. If you are a fan of concordances, you know that a simple change in translated word choice from the original Hebrew or Aramaic can completely alter the meaning of a passage. Thus, the unadulterated 1611 text is a fabulous resource for deepening one's understanding of scripture.
* The original layout, including beautiful, historiated initial letters and decorative title pages.
* All of the elements found in the original 1611 King James text, including the dedication to King James I, an essay by the translators, the books of Biblical Apocrypha which was first published in Luther's Bible of 1534, and the Complete Biblical Genealogy.
* An elegant, custom-crafted slipcase for preservation and display.
* The classic Easton Press features of the highest quality: genuine high-quality leather; 22kt gold accents, deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine; gilded page ends; silk moire endsheets; Smyth-sewn, acid-neutral pages.